Friday, September 12, 2014

Veggie Tale Phil Vischer Story


I have almost finished this book, Me, Myself, and Bob by the maker of Veggie Tales.  I can hardly put it down.  He starts with his own background as a kid, through the unbelievable work towards his dream, to the rise and fall of his dream.  
It is loaded with his humor and written really well but what makes it so absorbing for me is his transparency and heart.  He is ending the book the same way he ended each Veggie Tale video, with the lesson learned from the story.  Only the story this time is about him and what he learned.  As always, in Veggie Tales, the lessons are ones we all relate to and hit the core of our heart.   I don't usually post what amounts to a review, but this book, at least for me, is one that is right up there with the list of books that have most influenced my life...just like Veggie Tales has done for so many people. 

My husband actually got to hear him speak and received a signed copy!  





No comments:

Post a Comment